We are continuing to take precautions for the safety of team members and residents. Read more for COVID-19 updates.
Assisted living means we’re here for you when you need us
Maintain an engaging and independent lifestyle with the peace of mind of 24/7 support
Rest assured that you will have just the right level of support and assistance when you need it. That’s the benefit of assisted living at Westminster Woods on Julington Creek: the assurance of support 24/7. Choose from a variety of renovated garden apartments, all handsomely appointed with private bathroom and kitchenettes.
Through Westminster Communities of Florida’s Person-Centered Care philosophy, we offer a customized approach to providing support while maintaining dignity and individuality.
A whole host of lifestyle-enhancing services is included in the monthly fee for assisted living:
- Assistance with the activities of daily living like bathing and dressing
- Medication management
- Delightful, restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Housekeeping, laundry services and utilities
- 24-hour security
- Courtesy-call response system
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing whole-person wellness and lifelong learning
- Full schedule of life-enriching activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Health Resource Center
- Rapid Recovery short-stay rehabilitation available
- Outpatient therapy services — physical, occupational and speech
- Access to skilled-nursing care
- And more!
We know that home extends beyond four walls – it’s a sense of community. Residents enjoy access to a host of great campus amenities and health services, just one more benefit of assisted living in our active-living community.
Learn more about how assisted living at Westminster Woods on Julington Creek can help you or your loved ones through life’s transitions – click here to contact us or call (904) 664-2870.