Our brand-new Memory Care Center at Westminster Woods on Julington Creek features 32 innovative apartments and specialized spaces and amenities for support. Those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia receive Memory Care and Assisted Living services in areas custom-designed to fit their needs.
We know how challenging it is to find the right community for your family member or loved one. We aim to preserve their independence, with the assurance of quality care and a specialized program to support cognition.
The Memory Care Center is staffed by specially trained team members and consists of small, secure neighborhoods with spacious private apartments, home-like living and gathering areas, a large exterior courtyard setting, a memory garden and more.
Services and Amenities
- Personalized engagement programming based on the Montessori method
- Customized dining program called “Small Bites”
- Functional tasks like grooming and dressing, with appropriate support
- Games and puzzles
- Baking and cooking activities
- Arts and crafts
- Singing songs or enjoying music performances
- Familiar housekeeping tasks (sorting and folding laundry, dusting, washing tables, sweeping
- Reminiscing and holding conversations with scrapbooks and photo albums
- Tactile stimulation exercises
Take A Virtual Tour
Want to learn more about Memory Care at Westminster Woods on Julington Creek? Take the full virtual tour yourself today!
Why Choose Memory Care at Westminster Woods on Julington Creek?
Contact Us Now to Schedule Your Appointment
Discover more about the new Memory Care Center at Westminster Woods on Julington Creek with our free E-brochure, with photos, floor plans, renderings and so much more. Plus, contact us now and we’ll be happy to set up your personal appointment with one of our trusted sales counselors, who can help you learn more about whether Memory Care may be appropriate for your loved one.